Harf Media PVT LTD
1. We design corporate and brand communication programmes keeping in mind our stakeholders who are involved in managing and orchestrating internal and external communications. A well thought-out communication programme involves dissemination of information by a wide range of stakeholders in an organization with the common objective of enhancing the companys ability to reach its goal. We not only develop and implement a strategy but partner with our clients in developing positioning messages.
2. Companies also require a sophisticated marketing infrastructure to deliver uniform messaging across multiple channels. We deliver customised communication programmes for different audience groups through contract publishing, newsletters, websites, intranets, sales collateral, white papers, case studies and direct mails.
3. Employees Communication: It is imperative that while designing a cutting-edge communication programme, one addresses a critical audience: the employees. It is only when we engage with employees will they be in sync with goals of the company and strive to excel. Our employee engagement programme is designed to ensure that workers understand their role in achieving maximum client satisfaction. The tools that we use for engagement and information-sharing are:
4. Townhall-HARF Media engages with the senior management of the company concerned to understand and develop speeches and presentations. We also suggest the format for internal communications.
5. Offsite-Management-employee interface in an informal setting. This is a bonding tool which helps the management know its employees better and vice versa.
6. Websites-We design and write content for our clients websites.
7. Newsletter-We produce our clients internal newsletters by writing the content and designing the product.
8. Crisis Management: Our communication programmes are also designed to protect one of the most critical components of a company-its reputation built meticulously over the years. There are two stages that we follow: pre-crisis and post-crisis management.
9. We bring a strong strategic perspective founded on experience, understanding and insight. Our team is equipped to handle each phase and protect your reputation. We develop the most effective responses to a crisis using our network of strategic counsellors, quickly assessing the situation and charting a course to minimise reputational and business damage to the client, its brands and its operations.